Fri 7/18-Sun 7/20/2014
The 20104 Southwestern Zone shoot will be held at these locations:
- ARKANSAS GAME AND FISH FOUNDATION SHOOTING SPORTS COMPLEX
- DELTA TRAP CLUB
- MISSOURI TRAP ASSN GUN CLUB
- RATON TRAP CLUB
- O T A SHOOTING PARK
Tanner completed his first Grand Slam on Sat 6/21/14 when he ran his first 100 straight in Handicap from the 27 yard line at the Pajaro gun club in Ft Smith, AR.
Tanner is the first person from Arkansas to complete the Grand Slam.
Arkansas State Shoot
The 2014 Arkansas State shoot dates are June 11-15.
The Arkansas State AIM shoot will be
2014 Arkansas State Shoot Program
2014 AR State AIM Shoot Program
AIM State Shoot Preregistration Form
2014 AR State Shoot Results
and other interesting data from the State shoot
Provided by Trapshooters.com
2014 AR AIM State Championship Results
NEW GUN CLUB
Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation Shooting Sports ComplexA State-of-the-art public shooting range facility at 2800 Graham Road in Jacksonville opened on January 25,3014. This project is a partnership between the The Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation and the City of Jacksonville.
The multi-use complex will be the largest of its kind in the state, It includes a 14 trap fields, three skeet overlays, three lit fields, tow pavilions, a lake, and a 5,100 square foot clubhouse that includes a classroom.
Link to New KTHV news report on the Arkansas Game & Fish Foundation Shooting Sports complex.
Rick Evans Grandview Prairie CEC Shotgun RangeThe Rick Evans Grandview Prairie CEC Shotgun Range in Columbus, AR is now an ATA certified range.
They have 3 Trap fields, 2 skeet fields, Five stand and Archery.
Check them out on AGFC web site and shoot dates on ShootATA.com
The 2014 All American Teams include five Arkansans
Junior Second Team Austin Scrogin, Corning 789
Junior Second Team Noah White, Rose Bud 497
Sub Junior First Team Garrett Scrogin, Corning 1,213
Sub Junior First Team John Didier, Fort Smith 824
Sub Junior Second Team John Riley Wiens, Lonoke 587
Complete list of the 2014 All American Teams on ShootATA.com
Click here to see a full list of Arkansas All Americans, 1942-Present.
I would like to thank all my friends for the thoughts and prayers for my Mother during the last few weeks. The flowers were very nice and much appreciated. It is a blessing to have such wonderful friends who care so much for one another.
2013 Arkansas State Shoot
June 12-16, 2013
Arkansas State AIM Championships
June 11, 2013
Slide Show and pictures from the 2013 AR State shoot
The purpose of the Arkansas Trapshooting Federation shall be to encourage and promote the sport of trapshooting, to govern the Federation's annual trapshooting championships and the sport of trapshooting in general within the state of Arkansas, and to promote good fellowship and sportsmanship by all members.
On behalf of the ASTF Board of Directors and myself we would like to welcome you to the Official Arkansas State Trapshooting Federation Website. Our hope is that you find this website informative and encouraging to the sport of trapshooting. Please feel free to contact any one of our officers or local gun clubs for information. Whether you are new to the sport or an accomplished shooter we are here to assist you.
“Our shooters are our customers….We are glad when they come shoot with us and we want them to come back”.
Alan (Chuck) Sharp
President Arkansas State Trapshooting Federation
- New Arkansas AIM Facebook page 3-7-13
- Results from 4/6 AIM Shoot at RGC 4-9-13
- Results from 4-7-13 AIM shoot at Bella Vista 4-11-13
- Bella Vista Sportsmen's Club ATA shoot 4-14-13
- 2013 AR State Shoot Program 4-24-13
- 2013 Grand American program 5-25-13
- Check the daily Scores from the AR State Shoot 6/8/13
- Woody Barns HOF page 6-20-13
- Results from the 2013 AR State AIM shoot 6-22-13
Slide show from 2013 AR State
Pictures from 2013 AR State Shoot 6-24-13
- Updated 2013 AR Champions 6-24-13
- Southwest Zone results 7-30-13
- Pictures from Southwest Zone Shoot (Lonoke)
- Results from the 2013 Gran American 9-1-13
- Repaired broken Web page - Sorry for delays in postings 1/7/14
- Home Page -Added average targets per gun club 1/7/14
- Updated ASTF officers for 2014 1/7/14
- Updated printable AR Gun Club list 1/7/14
- Home Page - 2014 All Americans 1/7/14
- Updated All American Teams 1942-present 1/7/14
- Camden Gun Club - 2014 shoot schedule 1/7/14
- Updated links to Gun Clubs on ShootATA.com 1/12/14
- Added Grandview to AR Gun Clubs page 1/12/14
- Updated all ShootATA.com links after ShootATA.com changed format 1/12/14
- Added State shoot dates on Home page 1/22/14
- Added Link to Harrisburg Trap Club 1/24/14
- Added the new Jacksonville range to the AR gun Club page 2/2/14
- Updated printable AR Gun Club List 2/2/14
- Added Membership to Menu 3/29/14
- Changed Menu from "Calendar" to "Calendar - AR Shoot Dates" 3/29/14
- 3/30/14 Bella Vista AIM shoot results 4/1/14
- Updated AR shoots summary pages at the top of the calendar page 4-12-14
- 2014 Arkansas State Shoot Program 4-27-14
- Changed AR State Shoot Program to a Smart Phone friendly flip book 5-5-14
- Updated AR shoot Dates-Year at a glance on Calendar page 5/8/14
- Updated ASTF Registered Shoot Schedule on Calendar page 5/8/14
- Link to New KTHV news report on the Arkansas Game & Fish Foundation Shooting Sports complex. 5/12/14
- Added AIM State shoot Program 5/13/14
- Added AIM State shoot preregistration form 5/13/14
- Added AIM Online Zone Championship information to home page 5-16-14
- Added 2014 AR State shoot Results 6-16-14
- Added 2014 AR AIM State Championship Results 6-17-14
- Added slide show from 2014 AR State Shoot 6-22-14
- Congratulations to Tanner Cooper for 100 straight from 27 yard line. 6-22-14
- 2014 SW Zone Shoot program at Jacksonville AR 7-1-14